Friday, July 8, 2011

The Marine Science Museum

The Marine Science Museum is one of our favorite places to go. Kelly's good friend Hannah has a pass and was able to get us all in for free. (Which was a tremendous blessing Thank you again Hannah if you happen to read my blog). The kids had so much fun running around. Sawyer loves looking at fish. Something about the water and the animals moving is so fascinating to him.
I love all the great pictures I usually get of him while he is so enthralled.....but I couldn't believe it my camera battery died only after a few pictures were taken.
I laugh because as much as I love pictures this happens to me FAR TO OFTEN. The battery will die or I'll take several amazing pictures and realize there is no memory card in the camera..oops oh well sometimes it's easier to live in the moment when you aren't worried about capturing a moment.
Here are a few moments we did capture.
Yes we are the happiest shark attack survivors ever.





No comments: