Saturday, July 30, 2011

Best Friend

Yesterday I was able to go out for the afternoon with a friend. Tyson had Sawyer for the day. They dropped me off and when I got out of the car Sawyer was not happy I left. I saw his sad face crying when they drove away but I knew he would get happy in 2 seconds. He loves his daddy so much and he likes having Tyson all to himself. Many times I walk in the room and Sawyer will look at me and say "no thank you mommy". Meaning whatever you are about to ask daddy to do it can wait we are busy playing haha. It's so cool that Sawyer can express how he feels about things to us. He will come up and Say "I love you mommy" and give me a kiss out of the blue. Yesterday Tyson took Sawyer for pizza while I was out. Sawyer kept asking "where's mommy" so Ty told him mommy's out with a friend. Sawyer then looked at Ty and said "daddy you my best friend". I couldn't believe that he could express that. Tyson has said to him several times your my best little buddy and now Sawyer can communicate his feelings as well. Then this morning Tyson was playing cars with Sawyer and he said it again. He looked right at Ty and said "you my best friend". Wow my little boy is all grown up and I couldn't be happier with his choice for a best friend as long as he doesn't mind sharing with me. :-)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: