Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fabulous day friends...

Sawyer and I had so much fun playing with our friends. It was such a treat for me to be able to spend time with dear friends and enjoy watching our kids play together.

The Keipers have a new big trampoline and Sawyer had a blast jumping with Mason and Kennedy.I made these backpacks for many of our friends. Kennedy's fit perfectly.


got to love those curls


The Ruckel boys are growing up so fast. I'm amazed at how time goes by and the kids just keep growing. It's sad for me at times that I'm missing out on all these little peoples live who I love dearly. But instead of being sad about what I don't get to be a part of I am thankful for the internet and the ability to visit.
I made the Ruckel boys their own backpacks. Ben is sporting his. :-)

Little Matty is not so little anymore. Love those smiles.
Big boy Sam...I could eat them up.
Who knew the hallway was the place to be.

Gabe checkin out his backpack.
Our boys playing together.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww! great pictures :)

and fyi: we've used the backpacks already. perfect size for a change of clothes & a cup.