Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Grammy and Graa Day

There is a park my mom loves to take Sawyer to play. There is a fun playground for him to climb on and a trail that goes around a lake. The last time we were there I had to stay with him on the playground because I didn't want him to fall or jump off. Now he is a big boy and can climb and jump and slide all by himself.
The smile says it all!

Peekaboo



I love taking pictures of Sawyer. His smile is so big I can see it from far away.




Million dollar smile
The lake is Sawyer's favorite spot. He jumped in before I could take his clothes off.
Graaa showing Sawyer how to skip rocks. A little boy throwing rocks in a lake what could be more fun.

ahhh the cool down
graaa climbs the tree haha
After the park we took Sawyer to Bruster's Ice cream. He is small enough to get a free cone.
yummmm

No comments: