Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cute moments

Lately it's been so hot we have been spending a lot of time watching movies in our room (no central AC only AC in our rooms). Today before lunch we were watching a movie Tyson was laying on his stomach and Sawyer got right next to him. I got up and told Sawyer to come downstairs for lunch. Tyson got up and sat against the back of the bed. Sawyer was upset and said "daddy watch with me." he grabbed tyson's hand and pulled him back down to his stomach, then he looked at me and said "watching my show with daddy". I laughed so hard. He does things like this all the time and I forget to write it down. It's still amazes me that he knows what he wants and can communicate those wants. I love how much Sawyer loves being with his daddy and doing what daddy does. I let him enjoy his time with his dad and lunch can wait.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: