Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Let's start with the park

I have so many pictures from my visit home I don't really know where to start or finish for that matter. I realize why my scrapbooks never look a "professional" as some of my friends....I never know how to narrow it down. I have far to many pics that "have" to be in the book. I think my blog is the same way. I have a hard time only picking a few pictures. So I have decided to just do several posts. That way the pics aren't overwhelming but I can still have as many as I want posted. :-)
So let's start with a afternoon at the park. This was the day after we got there and poor Sawyer was so tired with jet lag but he was a trouper. He didn't want to miss any fun.
Grammy and Sawyer walking the park

Percy is a little baseball player. He loves to hit the ball off of his Tee. There was a nice field at this park we were at and the boys had fun running in the dirt.
Sawyer trying to stay awake

static hair

Percy and Kelly

Big boy sliding by himself. haha gotta love that face

These pictures are from "our park" by my mom and dad's house. It's my favorite place to take him. This is the park I grew up going to and it's also where Tyson asked me to marry him.


Sawyer has graduated to a big boy swing. It's so cute seeing him swing with a proud smile on his face. Why do they grow up so fast!!



1 comment:

Denise said...

Life doesn't get much better, Hanging at the park with my two favorite little boys.