Wednesday, July 6, 2011

family chill time

One of my favorite things about my family is the chill time. We all love going going going but the down time is sometimes just as much fun. Sawyer loves Paul he is always telling me "paul's so funny" haha to which I say "yes sawyer I agree". We had several days to just hang out the house and recover from our jet lag. Paul and Amanda were in town from ATL and Sawyer spent lots of time playing Angry Birds on Paul's ipad.

The back porch is a favorite spot in my parents house. It's covered and my mom has a squishy mat down so the kids can jump and fall in a "safe zone" There is a little playhouse back there and the boys were playing in it. Sawyer was not happy until my dad got in the house. Sitting outside the house didn't cut it. There they are all squeezed in.
Snuggles from Sawyer are a rare occurrence. Jet lag helped with that a little. Grammy got some good snuggles those first few days while he was recovering. :-)

No comments: