Friday, July 9, 2010

New Day

Each day here I feel better and better. Being here with these kids and being a part of this ministry is inspiring. To see these children's lives transformed makes the world become clear. God loves each life and taking his gospel to these people who have NEVER heard or experienced his love is an incredible feeling. We leave tomorrow morning for the tribes. I am really looking forward to it.Today we were at Hope House and the grandmother of one of the boys had come down the mountain to visit her grandson. I was trying to get a picture of her teeth or I should say lack there of. Her teeth were totally black.

AUNT DEB
Sawyer loves Tyson's sister Deborah. She takes him and plays with him. They explore Hope House together. She's been teaching a summer science camp....I think Sawyer thinks he's her assistant.


Deb is making a silly face in this picture but I thought is was too cute.


My little reader. There is a library in Hope House with books for the kids. Sawyer loves reading. He will sit up at the table and just look through book after book after book.


Well this will be my last post for a few days. We leave for the hill tribes tomorrow morning and get back late Sunday night. I'm sure I'll have lots to update you on and lots of pictures to post. Please be praying for us for a safe trip and for open hearts to receive the gospel.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute, I had fun reading to him on Skype yesterday. I was amazed he sat still and listend. The library looks nice.

Gail said...

Praying for all of you as you minister to the tribes this weekend. I must say the three of you look totally at home in Thailand. Tom and I will be getting Skype soon. Can't believe we didn't get it when Tyler left, but feel we really need it now. Now does that say something? Love you sweet girl

103. said...

Love that little sweaty face :)