Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank the Lord for sleep

It's amazing how much better life is when you get some sleep. Sawyer went to bed last night at 5:30pm he slept till about 4:30 am but went back to bed an hour later and slept till almost 10. I feel so much better today. I finally got some sleep!!! Thank you Lord!Right now Sawyer andTyson are napping and I'm enjoying the AC. hee hee it's so hot here Ithink it's going to take our bodies a little while to get adjusted. We went out this morning running errands with Tyson's dad. We stopped into a clothing shop so Ty could look at some shirts. Sawyer just ran around the store like he owned the place. Ty's dad had a great time chasing him around. Sawyer now says Poppa for Ty's dad and he is thrilled.We went over to Hope house later in the afternoon and Sawyer played in the play area. It's the perfect size for him and I don't have to worry about him getting hurt everything is padded. He wondered into the library where some of the kids were reading and they were all happy to open their books and show him what they were doing. He's such a novelty to them. I unfortunately didn't have my camera on me....it would have been a really cute picture.
Of course Sawyer found the soccer ball and Tyson and his dad ran around in the field with him. (don't you love the tiny flip flops!) All in all it was another pretty relaxing chill day.
Sawyer also loves Cookie the dog he just laughs at her. I'm posting a video i took. It's not the best but his little laugh is in it a few times and that is just too cute.
I'm praying for another good night sleep tonight. A few in a row and I'll be back to myself.
Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Jane said...

How cute!!! Tom and his little grandson!!!LOVE it.....