Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hello from Sawyer

Today we were in the car and someone said something about "the baby" meaning Deborah's baby being born in December. Sawyer popped up and said "Jesse" it was so cute. I think he thought we were going to go see Percy and Jesse and Kelkel. So tonight before bed we called mom and dad. I put my dad on speaker phone and as soon as Sawyer heard his voice he went crazy. He was going "GRA GRA". He was so happy to talk to my dad. He got so excited he was shaking the phone around and trying to wave so I tried to grab it from him and he hung up on them. haha it was really funny. After I got off the phone he was saying Jesse again so I took a video with my iphone. We miss my family lots but it helps that they are so supportive of what we are doing here in Thailand.

Today we had more of a chill day. We are pretty tired still. We went to the mall and shopped around for a little while. Sawyer loved looking at the fish in this huge tank. We ate lunch at a Japanese restaurant that was really good. Sawyer loves the rice.

Sawyer enjoyed a bubble bath in the back yard.
We went and looked at a house too. It was really nice! The kitchen was really big which is not common here. But the doorways were really short. I tool a picture of Tyson going into the bathroom....HAHAHA
We are praying for good sleep tonight. I'm so happy you all are reading my blog it has inspired me to be faithful to post. Love to you!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Oh my ... Saws is so cute!!!! I can tell this blog is going to become addictive. Am already looking forward to tomorrow, pouring my cup of coffee and straight to the computer to see what is up with you guys. Good job, Tess! Can't wait for the next one! Thank you, God, for your sweet mercy and abundant grace on Tyson, Tess and Sawyer. Bless them and keep them safe.

Amanda Alice ♥ said...

Ok totaly a mixture of Happy and Sad Tears, Paul and I both as we watched the video. Can't help but die laughing at Manda...Braaaat. Is it possible that he is grown even more in just a few days?!?! Miss you guys so much. I love all your posts and pictures.Keep us updated, makes us feel closer to you! Paulie says see you soon ;) Love you