Wednesday, June 30, 2010

McDonalds, Balloons and SKYPE!


We had lunch at McDonalds today. It tastes the SAME!! Well I guess we know now McDonalds is the same no matter where in the world you are.We had a fun day running around getting stuff for the outreach to the tribes that's coming up on the 10th. Sawyer is still making friends with everyone he meets. The lady at one of the stores gave him a balloon! He was THRILLED!!! We went down to the market and there are lots and lots of shops all lined up. Sawyer wasn't sure what to do with himself. I wish I had taken more pictures but getting what we needed and getting out of there was the goal....maybe next time we are down there I'll have more of a chance to take some pictures.
We got our Skype hooked up!!! We were so happy to talk to and SEE my parents last night! What a blessing. Being so far away but being able to see them is amazing.
Well sorry these posts have been so short but I really need to try and take a nap while Sawyer is asleep....love you all

No comments: