Monday, June 28, 2010

Chill Day

Today has been nice. Sawyer and I decided to stay home. Ty went with his parents to the market to get stuff for the outreach next week and Deb Mike and Andrew are at Hope House for science camp all week. I am just really tired we haven't slept much so I'm not feeling very good. Sawyer's little body isn't sure what to do still. He's been pooping all day and his poor bottom is so red with rash it's just awful. Sorry if that's TMI but it's the truth haha. I was hoping to take a nap but Sawyer only slept for an hour so I didn't get the chance. Oh well I am going to put him to bed early.
Nothing much to update you all on we are just hanging out today trying to adjust. :-



Mr. Blue eyes chillin whating some tv

Sawyer tired "Moo Ping" it means pork on a stick....he was trying to share his with the dog haha


)

1 comment:

Denise said...

Cute picture of Ty and Saw's.