Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Bush

Today is my hubby's 28th birthday!! I love spending birthdays looking at pictures from over the years. Another year goes by and we look older than last year...in my case I'm just chubbier. :-) My favorite is to look at pictures of Ty when he was a kid. I have NO IDEA how his mother ever disciplined him. I seriously think he had the biggest blue eyes and the blondest hair I have ever seen. Yep it melts me. If this baby is a boy I pray he comes out looking just like his daddy!! (although I may end up spoiling him rotten). I often wonder if it's possible to love Tyson more then I already do...then I wake up the next morning and miraculously I feel like I love him more. I am so thankful that on May 29th 1980 God brought Tyson Drew Bush into this world. What a man he has grown up to be!! Tyson I know your parents are blessed and proud to have you as their son and even more I know God is honored by you life and dedication to Him. I wouldn't want to live this life without you and everyday and every new adventure I have with you is a privilege and an honor. Your life challenges me to be better...I want to be more like you. :-) I love you more today than yesterday and tomorrow.... I'll love you more than today. Thanks for loving me back and leading me in the crazy wonderful life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a tissue... seriously... I'm not joking! That was so beautiful Tess. That is why I love you.... not just because you are a hotty with a beautiful smile... but because your heart is amazing... those precious moments of reflection that overflow our hearts are priceless. Thank you for sharing your heart with us! Jenny Girl