Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Good Idea....Bad Idea....


Do you guys remember that cartoon that use to have a segment called "good idea bad idea" It would go something like this...Good Idea: Throwing a surprise party...and then they would show someone walking in a room and everyone would yell SURPRISE and the person would be very happy... Then they would say Bad Idea: Throwing a surprise party for your 99 year old grandmother...then they would show this little old lady walk into the room and everyone would yell SURPRISE!!!! and it would scare her to death...literally she would fall over dead. Well this is the title of my week....Good Idea Bad Idea. Last week I was looking at a picture a friend of mine at work sent me there was a little girl with a Twizzler in her hand. It hit me Good Idea: Twizzler craving on the way. After work I asked Tyson to stop at Walgreens to buy me some Twizzlers. He did and we proceeded on to church. About a half hour later Tyson looked over at my bag of Twizzlers and there was 1 left... Tyson: "Tess what happened to all your Twizzlers??" Me: "I ate them all!!" This is where Bad Idea enters the screen... I was so sick!!! about 30 minutes after that I looked at Tyson and I must have had "the look" because he immediately said you better get downstairs to the bathroom. I will spare you the details and just say I barely made it in time. The next day Ty took me to lunch at Applebees...I was thinking I must be better by now... boy was I wrong... again sparing you the details getting sick in the Applebees restroom can be scaring. I was sick the rest of the week. Moral of the story... Good Idea: having A Twizzler to satisfy a craving. Bad Idea: Eating the entire bag within a half hour.



4 comments:

Kate Feucht said...

tess you are SO cute..i love reading your blogs! i CANT wait to see you when i get home..its going to be so great to be home..i will actually be in VA for almost 3 weeks...its been WAY too long..so im REALLY looking forward to being back! i know ill see you at the wedding...but whats your number??

Tess Bush said...

HA HA thanks! I can't wait to see you!! I'm sure you will be busy getting together with everyone but I would love to grab lunch or coffee or something. I'm emailing you my number. :-)

Anonymous said...

oh hunny! i'm sorry that was a lesson learned while pregnant! you poor thing! you will probably never think of applebee's the same again! i'm glad you are on the mend now! :)
Jenny girl

sarah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are pregnant!

Those yucky days will pass- I remember just thinking about food trying to decide what to eat- it was always ooh what about... oh no that's sounds yucky- oh what about that... no... then finally trying something and like what you did- finding out it wasn't such a great idea! I will be praying for you!