Friday, February 29, 2008

SO TIRED OF CRYING

I had started a post about my grandfather earlier this week. It was his 88th birthday on the 23rd of February. I couldn't find the picture I wanted to post so I didn't put it up...Last night he died. This is my mom's dad. She was out there for his birthday and she just got home on Monday. I think he was just waiting for her to be there for his birthday and then he let go. I don't really know what to say. I'm upset over a stupid blog. He use to read it and while my mom was there he sent me and email about how much he enjoyed reading my blogs and seeing pictures. I wanted to honor him on his birthday...now I don't get to. He won't get to see it. I'm not going to lie I am so over this. It's to much. I'm sick of crying... my eyes hurt. He was old and it was his time to go...but I'm still sad and I miss him. I'm tired so tired. I feel like yelling and yet I'm at work and I have a meeting in 30 minutes I need to pull it together. I just don't feel like it! Blah

6 comments:

abbey said...

Tess, I am so so sorry. I don't have any words that seem adequate right now, but I will pray for you! I'll be praying for the rest of your family as well.

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Tess! I'm very sorry. Know that your Papa loves you and is looking down on you now and knows how much you love him and miss him, blog post or no blog post! I'll be praying for you.

Bekah said...

Tess..so sorry for your loss! Like abbey said words just dont seem adequate for the loss you are suffering. But know that I am praying for you and your family!

Mindy said...

I'm so sorry, Tess! I'll be praying for you as well.

Anonymous said...

Sweet Contess... I love how you write exactly how you feel... now flowery words... just you being real. Remember that your Grandfather loved YOU... not the things that you do in particular... but everything you do that makes you who you are... the REAL person that he loved to read about in all your blogs... how cute is it anyways that your 88 year old grandfather read your blogs... that's pretty special. So basically this news sucks, I'm sorry you are having to work today as your heart is sorting everything out... I love you. Jenny girl

Katherine M. said...

Oh Tess, I am so sorry for you and your mom. I remember feeling so tired as I grieved for our little girl Katelyn. God does heal the broken hearted. Tess, He will heal your heart. Holding tenacioulsly to Biblical truth seems to bring healing more quickly. I'll be praying for you and your family. Hugs to you all!