Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday- This week is halfway over!


Things have been a little crazy lately. Transition time is what I'm calling it. In the meantime I find myself getting frustrated at all these little things. When I get something in my mind I can start to over plan and over analyze everything. Today work was nuts as always. At lunch time I went home and opened my Bible and read Psalm 25. This verse jumped out at me.

Psalm 25:4-6

Show me your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
On You I wait all the day.

I have all my plans and ideas set in place. I get the wheels turning and they don't stop. It's time for me to stop. Because I don't want to figure out a plan I don't want to make everything happen my way when I want it. Ultimately I want to be on the path God has placed me on. So that is my challenge today. Stop trying to make it happen! Allow the Lord to lead me.....God give me the strength and the patience to let you lead me. Help me survive the rest of this crazy week!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Alright!...another blogging friend! :) How are you guys doing? I miss warm VA!!

Tess Bush said...

HAHA I'm really enjoying blogging! It's been cold here! :-( it even snowed last night! I'm SO ready for spring/summer! Things are going great though...just the norm busy with work, church, traveling. :-)
How have you been?