Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our version of I spy...

The background: So Sawyer and I have been playing this game of pointing things out that we see while driving. It started about a year ago and I would show him numbers on buildings etc. As he got older he loved pointing out to me things that he saw before me. Now it's become our own version of the classic game I spy. I see something out the window and point to it. For example: I say "I see a RED car" Sawyer says "I see a RED car too". Sometimes it's not the same car I originally saw but the idea is he can find he own as long as it's the same item. Then it's his turn to pick something he sees for me to find.

Today: in the mall we were eating dinner and all the sudden he points and yells "I see an OLD MAN!!" I look and sure enough this really old man was eating his dinner in the restaurant across from us. Lucky for us he smiled at Sawyer (I don't think he spoke English).