Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mr. Personality learns "the faces"

One of my favorite things about teaching the "the babies" ballet class was watching them learn "the faces". This week I've been thinking a lot about my dear friend, teacher, mentor, longtime best buddy Ms. Gail. My entire dance life and inspiration has come from her and she taught me the most important things about worshiping God with the gift of dance. Perhaps because I started a dance class with the kids this week she has been on my mind extra. So in honor of her I decided to teach Sawyer some of "the faces".

He has so much personality it wasn't hard to get him to learn the faces....getting him to be still so I could take the pictures was the difficult part. So tonight before bed I was able to get a few. For your enjoyment:


HAPPY FACE (that's not hard for him he's always smiling)


ZERO FACE (I put 2 pics because they were both cute)



SAD FACE (this one needs some work...but hey being sad isn't easy for this happy guy) HAHA



SURPRISE FACE ( he's such a ham)




SHOCK FACE ( SO FUNNY)

I couldn't get a picture of his fake mad face so I'll add it later. :-)

Love you Ms. Gail and missing you!



No comments: