Thursday, September 1, 2011

He's Back

After several weeks of having a cranky unruly wild little boy I am happy to say my son has returned!!! Since I took his paci away nap time has been a downright fight. I must admit I felt so bad for taking away his paci that I gave in to his demands for too long. After over a month of wondering where my sweet little boy went I decided it was time to MAKE nap time happen again. No games and toys and staying up... it was time. Monday was the worst he got in trouble 3 times and finally fell asleep after fighting me for 2 hours. But I stuck to my guns. Tuesday he only got in trouble once and it only took an hour to get him down. Wednesday he went right down and slept for 3 HOURS!!! PTL!! He had a real nap. I had to wake him up...I made a HUGE deal about him being such a good boy etc etc. When we came downstairs he told Tyson. "Paci went bye bye and I took a nap!" Today he went down no problems and slept his normal 3 hours again. I am so RELIEVED he didn't lose his nap yet. Beyond anything else he is SO MUCH happier and pleasant to be around. I am thankful so thankful my sweet little man is back...phewwwwww