Saturday, September 10, 2011

Animals eating out of your hand

Our friend Tele had his 1st birthday party at the night safari. We have been there several times but always in the morning. In the late afternoon is when they run the trams so it was our first time seeing the entire place. What an amazing experience we got to pet a white tiger!! The animals come right up to the tram and eat out of your hand.

Baby Kangaroo sticking out of the pouch.



Sawyer and his buddy Ellie. Isn't see the cutest !!



Ellie is my buddy too

Hello there Giraffe

I was so proud of Sawyer he walked right over to the big elephant and fed him a banana. Of course I missed the moment. Deborah got him to do it again and I did get it on video. :-)

The Zebra almost took my toes off. They were a little scary since the tour guide told us they have really sharp teeth and could take your hand off. We were instructed to throw them food but not to hand it out to them. Yeah no thanks Mr. Zebra I would like to keep my toes.

No comments: