Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two and Terrific

I took these pics on our outreach in January. I had been meaning to take Sawyer's "2 year old pics" and this opportunity came up. I'm thrilled with how they turned out. He's such a busy boy and getting shots of him are not the easiest thing.
Sawyer is my little buddy. I am SO blessed to have such a happy child. He is busy all the time. We are constantly doing things together all day. He can move from one thing to the next so quickly, but it keeps me creative and super busy. I wouldn't have him any other way. He loves to laugh and lately he has been doing this fake laugh that is hysterical. He LOVES learning new things. My mom sent me a learning program that we do together every day and he is a little sponge soaking it all in. He knows his alphabet and is now learning the sounds that go with each letter. He can count to 10 and his favorite game is pointing out to me all the letters and numbers he sees while we are driving. He talks all the time and copies everything we say. His 2 favorite things to say are "You've got to be kidding me" and "Are you kidding me". It's super cute. The other day he looked at me before bed and said "I love you mommy". It was the first time he said it to me not in response to me saying it first. It was a definite special moment for me. He will always be my baby but I can see his is definitely not a baby anymore. We are officially at big boy status.









No comments: