Monday, November 30, 2009

Meeting Santa

Today we took Sawyer to meet Santa at MacAurther mall. Uncle Paul was still here so he got to come with us. It was so much fun! I'm not really into the "Santa thing" but I think it's fun to play. They have a super fun display set up. You get to walk through a fake snow globe. Sawyer LOVED it. I got a few great videos. Uncle Paul did a great job getting some pictures and video of Sawyer on Santa's lap. After we walked around the mall and of course visited the awesome play area. Sawyer is really getting confindent with the walking. He is a little too brave for me...I'm trying to not freak out but he goes about ten steps before he crashed. Crashing doesen't stop him he just gets back up and goes again. He's ready to run.


Vidoes are at the bottom

My family Hey there Santa






Love my boy






Walking through the snow globe




No comments: