Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday Boy



Sawyer's birthday was on the 5th . I copied several friends in starting the tradition of taking his picture when he first wakes up in bed on his birthday. He is so happy in the morning and he was already standing up when I went in to get him. :-)We spent the evening at my parents house. I made him a chocolate cake this time and as you can see from the pictures below he is a true fan of the chocolate cake.
After dinner and cake we helped my mom decorate her Christmas tree. Sawyer thought the lights were amazing. We gave him a few ornaments to play with and for the most part he didn't mess with the tree. He grabbed a branch a few times but wasn't fond of the bristles. :-)










He is really growing up. He is trying so hard to talk to us. He been saying momma and dadda for a while but his newest words are light and ah dahn (all done). He's trying to say lots more but not consistent enough yet to officially count. :-)

No comments: