Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


This was Sawyer's first Thanksgiving. Paul was home for the holiday and it was nice having all the family together. We had a nice relaxing day at my parents house. My dad and I took Sawyer to the park near my parents house. My dad loves letting Sawyer play in the dirt. haha He's a good grandpa. My dad started this new game with Sawyer. He puts him in this toy bin and pushes him around on the carpet while singing "Row row row your boat". Sawyer then starts saying row row row. The other day my dad was at the house and Sawyer did not want him to leave. He cried when my dad put him down. When my dad walked out the front door Sawyer pointed to the door and started saying row row row row. It was so cute. He loves playing with grandpa.

Here are a few pics from the day.














1 comment:

Charity Mack said...

His hair looks great! Its so blond! What a cutie pie!