Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sawyer's 1st Birthday Party

Sawyer's Birthday Party. Just loaded all these pictures and they are out of order and I it's taking forever to get them in the correct place. So check out the pictures and read the info below. Also Happy Birthday video at the end.








































Sawyer's birthday isn't until the 5th of the December but I wanted to have his birthday party while my brother and my best friend Jen were here for Thanksgiving. I told myself not to have my expectations high for Sawyer's enjoyment level. He blew me away. The party was a blast. He loves kids so being surrounded with a house full was perfect for him. He is for sure a people person like his momma. We had a Baby Einstein theme. My friend Hannah made him a sweet birthday cake. We planned crafts for the kids. We made little sock puppets and Caterpillar pins. My mom and dad hosted the party at their house, I think they had as much fun as Sawyer. It was amazing having a houseful of our friends celebrating our little boys 1st birthday.
Sawyer had his first birthday cake. There were almost 40 people there singing happy birthday I didn't know if it would freak him out or not. It didn't he just looked around like wow you guys sound good. haha It was so cute. When he saw the candle on the cake he went to touch it, I don't know what I was thinking but when he reached out I didn't stop him. Good thing it was only one candle. He had his own cupcake which was his first cake. He liked it so much he tried to grab Christina's cake. :-)
We were so blessed by our friends. I didn't expect people to bring gifts but they did and it was a blessing. Sawyer enjoyed the wrapping paper and the balloons. Katelyn made him a hoody jacked with matching hat and mittens. It was such a special gift. When Katlyn turned one I made her a hoody jacket and she now has made one for my son...wow time flies I am so blessed!!!

My heart is so full tonight. I have the most wonderful, kind and loving husband. We have the sweetest best natured little boy. I love my family and all the wonderful friends the Lord has brought into our lives.

No comments: