Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hair trimming gone bad


So the story is I have trimmed Sawyer's bangs a few times and done well. I just trimmed it just above his eyebrows. Well this time he jerked every time the scissors touched his forehead. So I had to pull the (wet) hair away from his face and he squirmed...and now he's got short little jagged bangs poor kid. I didn't even try to straighten it out because I don't want it to go any shorter...so it will stay crooked for now. I cried for about an hour because I ruined my cute baby's hair. Luckily his hair grows really fast..Now I'm trying to laugh about it....He's still cute even with jacked up hair...




1 comment:

Kate Van said...

oh my- he still looks very darling. I did laugh out loud reading what you wrote about crying- I'd do the same thing