Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So You THink You Can Dance

This past weekend by best friend Jennifer was in town. For her birthday she was given 2 tickets to see So You Think You Can Dance tour show in Richmond. Her husband was going to go with her but he ended up having to be at there church for a missions meeting. I was thrilled when she asked me to go with her. I don't have tv at home so I wasn't able to follow the show but I did go online and watch some of the dances throughout the season. We had a BLAST!!! Not only was the dancing amazing but I got to have Jennifer all to myself no sons or husbands (sorry boys I love you all but girl time was needed) for several hours :-). What an amazing friend the Lord has blessed me with. She is my sister in every way and my life would not be as full without her. (The picture above is from when we lived together in college it's my favorite picture of us)





























1 comment:

KatelynWaite said...

I'm soooooo jealous!!!! AWESOME!