Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10 months....a little late

Well I have been working on this post for a month. So here it is finally. Thank you Megan and Abigail for reading this you have given me new incentive to stay more up to date. :-)
October 2, 2009
My parents, Tyson and I took Sawyer to the Hunt Club Farm. I think I had my expectations a little high for how much Sawyer would enjoy it. I do sometimes forget that he is only 10 months. He liked it ok. The goats were really loud and that freaked him out from the start. He warmed up a little bit with the chickens but the only animals he really liked were the baby pigs (they were more his size). We still had a wonderful time. Sawyer loved the pumpkins so I was able to get some really cute pictures of him. Of course my camera battery died and I didn't get any pictures of the hay ride but oh well.
I've been bad about posting the things Sawyer's doing at each knew stage so here is his current list of things he's been up to.
- He stands by himself
- He has taken 2 and 3 steps to me from the couch
- He tries to walk away from the furniture but forgets he doesn't know how to walk yet and falls
- In the last month he's had his first black eye, scraped nose and busted lip
-He still only has 1 tooth but I can see 3 more working in
- His favorite sound to make is Prrrrring he rolls his tongue and makes this noise all the time (which I love and is so cute)
- Still sticks his tongue out and does raspberries
- He waves hi and bye
- His favorite place it on Tyson's shoulders, he loves being up high
- Blueberry's seem to be his favorite fruit and he still does not like apples or bananas
- He loves Turkey but hates chicken
- Cheerios are his most favorite snack
- When we are eating he always wants something from our plate
- He loves Mexican food (just like his mamma)
- He shakes his head no...but he doesn't mean no he is just showing off that he can shake his hair
- He picks up books and pretends to read them. He will just babble on and on and then turn the page. He loves reading books!!
- He can throw the ball. Which he is obsessed with. If there is a ball in the room he will go for it.
- He's been saying momma dadda for a while but now he says in to us when he wants us...SO CUTE!!! He reaches his arms out when he wants to get picked up
- He LOVES Baby Einstein and laughs out loud all the time at the puppets
- He fake laughs and fake coughs to get our attention
- He is a confident independent little man and he still tries to do many daring things . But we are loving playing with him and watching him develop.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks for reading here are the pictures. :-)










































1 comment:

Megan Binder said...

Very cute pictures girl! We need to take Chase and Mariah there.