Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Beach Day

I haven't had much chance to take Sawyer to the beach this summer. The few times we've been down there I was just walking and didn't have the time to take him out on the sand or in the water. Last weekend was the Neptune Festival. I wanted to go but we couldn't make it happen. On Tuesday my mom and I went for a walk and decided to go the the beach and see if any of the sand sculptures were still there. Unfortunately there was a storm so the castles were gone. But we still had a great time. We walked 3 miles and then we took Sawyer to put his toes in the ocean. He loved the sand. He wanted to run into the water. The ocean was super cold so he was a little unsure about it. Every time I would take him away he wanted to run right back to the water. It was a beautiful day out and we really had a fabulous time and we took some great pictures.
First steps in the sand....

Love kissing that boy


he thinks my jokes are funny






little toes




walking with grammy






Hey mom hurry up



Chasing the sea gulls














running for the water again



first time in the ocean




wash the sand off

1 comment:

Deborah said...

love the pics... looks like a fun day! I love the one where he is laughing! great gums smile! :)