Tuesday, April 1, 2008

8 Years Together!!!

Today Tyson and I have been together for 8 years! That is amazing to me. Now that we are married we don't really celebrate our dating anniversary but it's still fun to remember, and with a day like April Fools it's not hard to forget. :-) Ty, I love you so much and I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with you! God has used you to shape me into the woman I am today. Thank you for your encouragement and correction in my life. You are my favorite person in this world! This the very first picture taken of us....haha we look SO young!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Yay! How fun! and Ilove the look of your blog!

abbey said...

How fun Tess! Isn't it amazing how God designs the perfect husband for us?? He was so good to create marriage and use it to sanctify his children! I can't believe our 1 year (married) is coming up in May. Craziness! I'm happy for you guys!

hosanna said...

that is so crazy, 8 years! you guys are so cute in the picture.

The Triumphant Return of Paulie Walnuts said...

I was there baby!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! 8 years! I am very excited for you too!