Monday, April 7, 2008

CALL TO PRAYER!

Sad news for this Monday morning. Many of you are old school Tattercoats friends. I wanted to let you know that Saturday night Tiffany Anthony's 4 year old son Noble passed away. He has been struggling with heart problems since he was born. He had a transplant a few years ago but there were some complications recently and his body was rejecting the heart. He was in need of a new heart but instead he went home to Jesus on Saturday night. This is very sad for the entire family and I know they could really use our prayers!!! Please pray for comfort for Sam and Tiffany and all there other children. I know that Tiffany was very dear to many of us and I know she would appreciate your prayers. They are making plans today for the service. I will post the details when I get them in case anyone local would like to attend.

4 comments:

Bekah said...

tess,
yes please let us know about the service...how sad...Im praying...

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

That is so sad. I will be praying.

Jessica Rockey said...

Hard to believe. The funeral is Thursday at 12:00. As far as I know.

erin said...

I'm speechless. My heat goes out to them. I'll be praying. So sorry to hear this.