Thursday, April 3, 2008

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!


This past weekend we celebrated my long time friend Jesse's birthday. His wonderful wife Dana bought him an Xbox 360 and the game rock band to go with it. She had a surprise party for him and we all dressed up like rock stars. It was a blast! I bought Tyson these fake tattoos and he had them all over his arms neck and even his face. They did not come off as easily as they went on. We had church the next morning so his poor face, arms and neck were RED from all the scrubbing. But it was worth it he looked hilarious. I am not usually a "video game person" but this game was a blast. I am so thankful for these people in my life. These guys and I go way back from high school and they all married awesome women who I now consider dear friends. We had a rockin time together haha I know I'm a nerd. Enjoy the pics.

That's the hottest Rock Star I have EVER seen!!!!

5 comments:

hosanna said...

That is hilarious! It looks like so much fun! I want to do a rock star party now!

Mindy said...

That looks fun! Ty and I have been wanting to play Rock Band...that's my kind of video game--basically nothing like a traditional one!

Anonymous said...

Funnnn! Nothing like having fun with friends! I am not going to tell Matt he wants rock band real bad!

Bekah said...

Tess,
So fun! The pics are awesome and the everyone really went all out! rock band is fun...though Ive only played it at Sams club! haha!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.