Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness!


Every year Tyson and I fill out the brackets together. The first time we did it was when I was in New York at Elim Bible Institute. Tyson and I use to write letters in addition to our daily email. :-) He mailed me the bracket and then we filled it out together over the phone. It has been our tradition ever since. The best part is that we fill out only one for the both of us so we have to agree on who is going to win each game. I always pick emotionally...for example anytime Oklahoma is in it (no matter how good they are that year) I have to pick them to win at least one game (because I was born in Oklahoma). Tyson brings the knowledge to the table. Needless to say we do pretty well every year on guessing right because I pick the upsets (completely on accident) and he picks the winner of the "close" games. I really enjoy watching these college basketball games. This year we've got UCLA all the way!

4 comments:

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

No way baby! GO TAR HEELS!!! :)

Melanie Bedogne said...

I did a bracket this year, too, and I have UCLA winning! So far my bracket is doing pretty well - I'm proud...:) We all need to hang out again soon and watch some bball! ~Mel

Reaghan said...

Hey Tess!
I've tried getting your number or address, but no such luck.
I would like to invite you to a baby shower at my house, this sunday March 30 at 4:00. It is a bit last minute, but with the complications she's delt with before... we decided to throw a last min. shower!
I would love to see you here if you can makeit. (The Rockey Providence House).
Hope all is well with you. Call me at 403-6563 or checkout my blog.

Jessica Rockey said...

Hey Tess,
That was from me. Jessica Rockey. I'm not sure how my sis got there?
By the Way... The shower is for Jennifer Napier!
Please forgive my crraziness.