Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sawyer is 3

I feel like every time I post anything about Sawyer these days I comment on how I can't get over how big he is. Well it's true he is so grown up and it blows my mind. My baby is now a big boy. When I ask him if he's a baby or a big boy he proudly says "I'm big". This year he actually knew when his birthday was and he was telling anyone who will listen "My birthday is December 5th!" Every age I say this is my favorite time...but I am really enjoying this age he's at. He loves talking to me. He tells me anything and everything. I asks him questions and he always has things to say. He is starting to enjoy talking on the phone as well. He loves calling my dad and reporting everything that's happened since he's been at work.

Every year on his birthday I take of picture of him in his bed when he first wakes up. This year he slept until 10 and I had to wake him up.

December 5, 2008 (FEW HOURS OLD)
 December 5, 2009 (1 YEAR OLD)
 
December 5, 2010 (2 YEARS OLD)
December 5, 2011 (3 YEARS OLD)


I made a special pancake breakfast with Christmas patterns.

First thing in the morning Percy came downstairs and gave Sawyer birthday hugs. It was really the cutest thing. Love these boys





Kelly, Jesse, Tyson, Percy, Arthur and Grammy all went with us to Chucky Cheese for lunch. This was Sawyer's first time there. He loved it. Sawyer and Percy ran around for almost 3 hours playing in the playground.
First time playing ski ball. He wanted to throw overhand...
















There are a few things I just don't want to forget:
- When we were moving and selling things Sawyer ran in and put his blue crocs on as fast as he could. Then he looked at me and said "don't sell my blue shoes mom"
- After we cleaned out our house and were packing to move Sawyer found a shipping box we wern't using and put all his trains inside. He carried that box around and announced "my trains are packed I'm ready to go".
- When we were on our last flight home Sawyer was looking out the window. We were about an hour away and he announced "I SEE GRAAA!" I asked him where? and he said "There he is on the top of that mountain".



1 comment:

Aunt Jane said...

Love these pics, Tess....you are such a great Mom.....years from now, Sawyer will have all these to look back on. Hope Ty is healing.