Friday, December 30, 2011

Annual Visit to Santa

Last year we decided our trip to see Santa would be a family event. My cousin and Kelly's 2 nieces were with us the day we were going to go so we decided to all get in the picture. It was so fun having everyone in the pic we decided to make it "our thing". Whoever is at the house when we decide to see Santa gets to be in the pic. This year it was all the family. It works out well because neither one of the boys wanted to sit on Santa's lap. 
(sorry for the bad copy..my scanner isn't set up so I took a quick pic of the pic with my phone)
After our visit with Santa we went to the playground and ate some lunch. I love my family!











On our way home we stopped off the check out the Christmas lights. Amanda was in our car and she and Sawyer had a blast running through the lights! She even let Sawyer touch the train....







No comments: