Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011


These are just a few pictures for our Christmas morning. They are not in order....since I am posting this so late I'm not that concerned with the logistics. I just want to have a few of the memories recorded here.
Sawyer was very excited about handing out the gifts that he purchased for each person. When I took him to the dollar store for his shopping he thought about each person and went and pick a gift for them.
 for Amanda he picked out a pink headband with a big bow.

Paul and Sawyer playing the new Wii dance game

 Ari's first Christmas

 Uncle Paul and the boys
 Percy had fun playing in the box

Opening his gift from Paul and Amanda
It was an awesome Car's race track. You actually plug in Lightning McQueen and Francesco and they go around the track. Sawyer LOVED it (and still does).




 Ari in his new seat

My parents gave Sawyer a bike and when he opened it he said "Wow it's a motor bike" haha

No comments: