Thursday, November 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.....Thanksgiving 2011

It was my intention to post everyday leading up to Thanksgiving on things I am thankful for. There are so many things (items) I have now that I didn't have in Thailand. I immediately started thinking about how thankful I was for a washer AND dryer a garbage disposal a dishwasher.....but then I loaded some of these photos that I have taken over the last few weeks since being home. These are the things I am most thankful for:

Sawyer is a joy. His smile in the morning is a light and I am thankful for the joy he has and brings to life.

YAY for garage sales! My sister in law Kelly and I packed the boys up and took them yard saleing. We bought them hotcakes at Macdonalds and they were so pumped up about it. I'm so thankful for great deals at yard sales and fun with my sis in law.

My newest nephew Arthur was born a little over a week before I came home. I am so thankful to be able to snuggle and kiss this sweet little guy,

Sawyer and Percy are thankful for Ari too
These pictures were taken on a beautiful day at the park. I love watching Sawyer play!


Sawyer watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade for the first time ever. He could not get enough. He wanted to watch it all day and when it was over he said let's watch again. There was a Dora balloon that Percy had and Sawyer started marching around the room with it he said it was his Dora float. haha
I found this cute idea on Pintrest and made turkey shirts for the boys. I took their hand print for the feathers. Even Ari had a tiny one.

They were not fans of the shirts haha they ripped all the "feathers" off within 2 min.
 We are all thankful Paul and Amanda are here!

My best friend Jennifer and her beautiful family were in town for Thanksgiving. Sawyer and her son Ezra were able to play together one afternoon. I am so so thankful for lifelong friends! 

Sweet little twin buddies. I got to hang out with these guys a lot before their move to Florida. We are so thankful for the Ruckel family and are blessed to be their friends. 


No comments: