Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby fun...Sawyer's 1st painting

Mondays my sister in law has started a little toddle play group/class. Several of the staff at Hope House staff have little ones. This last Monday there were only 3 kids but there were 6 signed up so next week we will probably have a bigger group. This was Sawyer's first time painting. Yes I saved the pictures for his scrapbook. :-) He loved dipping his finger in the different colors.
This little girl is Eve she is 2.5 and is a cute little girl.

Sawyer's 1st painting.
Sawyer's 2nd painting

This little guy is Jaken. He is only 2 months younger than Sawyer.



Sawyer was happy to have little people his size to play with. They danced, played with balloons, read books, painted, watched a little move and just played in the "birds nest".


Sorry the pictures are in random order. I don't feel like fixing it haha
Doesn't Sawyer look cute in his paint shirt?!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love it. Wish I was with you to jone in the fun. I love finger painting. :)

Denise said...

Sawyer is cute in his paint shirt. that little girl is a cute too. friendship can be such joy.
dad