Sunday, May 30, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

May 29th was Tyson's 30th birthday!!! For those of you who know Tyson... well he is not a fan of big parties with the spotlight on him. But I could not let his 30th go by without a celebration. Thus the surprise party (so he couldn't object heehee). It went perfectly. We has a gathering of a few friends (I still wanted him to enjoy it) at my parents for a pool party/bbq. It was a beautiful day and it was a fun time just hanging out with friends and celebrating my amazing husband. I came up with a list of 30 questions about Tyson. I hung them on the clothes line with the pictures around the back porch. Everyone had to try and answer the questions.
Tyson's favorite childhood (and current) cartoon was (and is) Scooby Doo. My wonderful friend Jenna and I (mostly Jenna) made a Scooby Doo cake. He really liked it! We also got him lots of itunes gift cards so he could buy some ebooks to replace the ones he sold for our upcoming move.

I am so thankful for Tyson. Sometimes I feel like God made him just to be a blessing to me. I know God has called him to do much more with his life and I am thrilled to see those callings come to life in him this next year. His love for God and His word inspire me and I know he will inspire many more in the years to come.

Here are some pictures from the party....





The Ruckel Family


Doug was sent to the kids table hahahah


SURPRISE!!! He really had no idea
Sawyer thought he was in balloon heaven




Scooby Doo cake!!!! Ty loved it!

LOVE him!

Grill Master Paul
Paul and Manda

Christen, Debbie and Ty
Brave ben
Sawyer making some calls
blowing out the candles with the help of Ben
Group shot
kids table
Sweet little Makenna
Kristi and her boys
The Bedogne Family
Sweet Percy
Happy Birthday daddy
Big boys playing
Gabe is partied out

Kristi and her big boy Gabers

2 comments:

Aunt Jane said...

Tom always called Ty Scooby!!

Tess Bush said...

Yeah he still calls him that. :-)