Sunday, May 30, 2010

Who's Excited


Well it's official we BOUGHT OUR TICKETS!!! We are leaving for Thailand on June 24th. We reserved our seats and we're thankful because we got the last two seats together. Things are starting to come together and it's all sinking in that we are leaving soon. We have a woman coming to look at our car today so if that sells it will be our last big item to take care of before we leave.
Leading up to our trip we appreciate all your prayers. We still have money to raise and we are confident that the Lord is going to provide for our every need. I would also appreciate your prayers for our trip. The first flight is from DC to Korea and it's 15 hours. We then have a 3 hour layover and the second flight is 5 more hours. I'm praying that Sawyer will sleep a lot! He's just at that age where he is into everything. He love to run and jump and climb on everything. Sitting on a plane for 20 hours is not his idea of a good time. :-) Any suggestions you moms that have flown with babies can pass my way I appreciate.
Thanks to all you faithful readers out there I know I've been bad about staying up to date. Now that I have my own computer I am hoping to stay with this more. I post on Facebook a lot but I would like to transition back to the blog more so I can write stories and keep up with our memories.
Blessings to you my friends and family!

2 comments:

The Life of Blights said...

I just read all about your move. THAT is exciting!!! It must be so freeing to sell everything:) I'm pumped I get to follow your adventures.

Tess Bush said...

awww thanks Sarah! It has been very freeing but very hard all at the same time. It helps knowing you are moving into the will of God. :-)