Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Scripture and Song

This Christmas Eve we had our long time friends over for our annual reading of the Christmas Story through Scripture and Song. We used to do this every year but it's been a few since the last time. It was wonderful to take the time to remember what the true meaning of Christmas is. The Christmas story is really powerful. Our Lord loves us so much that he sent His only son to earth for us. Even though I was raised in a Christian home and I've heard the story 100 times I still want to let the power of the message sink in afresh this year.


It was a fun night of fellowship with friends and the making of new memories through old traditions. The Dalmas family gave Sawyer a Fisher Price Nativity set. I love it! It is really cute and something he can play with each Christmas.
Christina put a Christmas bow on Sawyer's head...haha















My Katlyn is all grown up!


Love this girl

No comments: