Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We Bought A House!

The biggest news in out life right now is the purchase of a home! My incredible mother found us an amazing deal on a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home right in Greenbrier! It is such a relief to have found a home. Although it needs a lot of work it's nice to know that when this baby comes we will have a place to live. We have already begun the construction process. We knocked down 3 walls and a ceiling. The boys had a blast doing that. Tyson, my dad and Paul worked on the house all day and accomplished a TON! The blessing is that most of the work that needs to be done is cosmetic so no major construction (Other than knocking down walls). I tried to take some before pictures but the guys already knocked out the random brick wall. The rest of the pictures you can see the before shots.
(I don't have the pictures loaded on my computer yet....coming soon....)

6 comments:

hosanna said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you and Ty and baby B, would love to see it next time I am in your neck of the woods.

Mindy said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures!

Katie Virginia Battaglia said...

Congratulations Tess! That is very exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for you guys! It is nice to have a place of your own that you can do anything you want!!! Hurry with the pictures!

Life at the Mandl's said...

HOORAY!!! for you guys! I can not wait to see it! Call me so we can go out on a date soon!!

abbey said...

So exciting Tess! Looking forward to pictures :)