Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Needing Grace

Well I'm just at the 18 week mark...so far so good. I feel like I haven't had a moment to breath these last few weeks. I have lots to update you on...weddings....houses...special visitors...but I really don't have time today. I am over my head with work and I very very tired. I ask you friends to pray for me. I need a wind of grace to carry me through these next few months of full time work/pregnancy. I had a dream last night that I was in the hospital looking at my little boy is felt so real it was crazy. I woke up and realised I still have 5 months left of this crazy life...Lord give me grace! I'm trying to relax but it hard my job is very stressful. I have pretty much been over my sickness but I get these waves every now and then and I think it's stress related. Yesterday was a bad day and I'm still in recovery from it today. I'm weary to eat but I feel worse when I don't. Tyson has been very encouraging and helping me to be thankful for the blessings that God has provided...there are so many. I have more things to be thankful for then to complain about. I'm just emotional and tired...no excuses just feeling blah. I will post on all the wonderful and exciting things that have been happening in our lives soon. In the meantime thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

Katherine M. said...

Tess, My heart goes out to you. I feel like I've been there and done that! I encourage you to look to Scripture for practical help. God really is your refuge. These are not just words. He is your hiding place. He will give you grace. He wants us to go to Him and cling to Him rather than fretting. Just take one day at a time and depend upon Jesus minute by minute. I pray God will prepare your hearts to be parents. Parenting is the most exhilirating, life-changing experience ever! You will love that little one from day one in a way that is indescribeable. You would go into a burning building to rescue him. You love that little one so much. I am excited for you. You are in for the most incredible and sweet time of your life. Blessing to you and your baby!

abbey said...

I will be praying for an extra measure of grace and strength for you during these months of being pregnant/working. Just remember that He is faithful to give you the grace for all that He has called you to do! That is His promise. Make Him your refuge and hiding place! Love you!