Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GIVING THANKS!!!!

I feel like I have been a bummer lately on my blog. Life is really great I think sometimes it just feels like everything happens at once. I get down about something and then the emotions just pile on...I have so much to be thankful for! I am going to dedicate my next few blogs to posting things I love and that I thank the Lord for. I realise that I never updated from Christmas...So I'll start with that. Christmas was great this year. Very laid back and relaxing. I had the week off from work and I enjoyed hanging out with my hubby and my family. My DEAREST friend Jennifer came into town and that was WONDERFUL! I miss her so much and I really enjoyed the time we spent. She is due to have a baby boy on April 1st. I am thrilled! While she was here we had a baby shower. JUNGLE theme! I had a blast putting everything together. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. She is more than a friend...she is a sister in every way! God has been so faithful to us in our friendship. Even though she is in FL and I am here our hearts remain very knit together. She is an example to me in every way. Jen is completely faithful to the Lord and His will for her life. Even when plans don't work out as she would choose she is the first one to say "God has a plan greater than mine". I cannot even put into words how much I love and cherish her! Jennifer- thank you for your encouragement through the years. Thank you for your faithfulness to pray for me when I was at a loss. Thank you for pushing me to be better when I needed a kick in the pants! I can never thank the Lord enough for bringing you into my life! I love you!


Here are pictures from the baby shower and the day we got to spend together.








2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very sweet post Tess! The baby shower looks so cute. I also had a jungle baby shower :) So much fun. Love you and I still want to see your face!!!

Anonymous said...

I am overwhelmed at reading such a beautiful post! I am so humbled that the Lord would give you to me... and the fact that you love me as much as I love you blows me away. We basically are just given our families, but friends are by choice and you are the greatest friend I've ever known and I pray that everyone can be as blessed as we are with a friendship like we have. It truely goes beyond words! I love you with all my heart! Jenny girl :)