Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I LOVE Christmas cards. I love sending them and receiving them. I took some friends Christmas pictures the other day and It got me in the Christmas mood. Tyson and I have taken a "Christmas picture" every year since we have been married well 2... this year will be 3 hee hee. But I found a picture from our first year dating it made me wish I had taken one every year we would have 8. But my mom gave me an idea for a tradition. She bought me several very cute Christmas frames for decoration in my apartment. I have decided to buy a new Christmas frame every year and display our pictures from over the years as part my my Christmas decoration. I even have the date on one. If I can find them with the year on it that would be even better (but sometimes the ones with the date are ugly). The best time to buy is right after Christmas. I bought my frame for this years Christmas picture last year at Kohls after Christmas sale...4 bucks!!! Anyway thought I would pass the idea along. :-)


First Christmas Dating



Christmas 2005 (First Christmas married)




Christmas Picture 2006 (Last Year)
Who knows what our picture will turn out like this year. Tyson is determinded to do something "different" we'll see what that means.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Great idea Tess!!! Last year was our first year sending one out. I think we will take this years while we are out here in Arkansas... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving... I am grateful for you... I am still looking foward to our coffee date.

Hannah said...

Hey Tess, so glad you found me on blogging world. It has been awhile. I will be coming home for about two weeks around Christmas so we should get together...Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Katie Virginia said...

so cute Tess! What a great idea :) Can't wait to see this years!

Katherine M. said...

Tess, What a great idea! When you've been married as long as Don and I have, your walls and furniture will be covered!:) Hope your Christmas this year is very happy!