Friday, October 26, 2007

Putting God in charge of the small and even silly things

So I'm asking you all to pray for me today. I know this is going to sound very silly but from what I have read on everyones blogs...we're trying to be "real". Well here is my reality today silly as it may be. I am meeting with my wedding photographer today to get my pictures from 2 YEARS AGO. It has been a long frustrating process and I have shed many a tear over it. For all of you that know me I am a total "picture" person. I'm all about "documenting the memory" as my mom calls it. The pictures that were taken of my wedding were really not great. Even though I am not thrilled with the pictures that were taken of our wedding I still would like whatever I can get at this point. I thought this was all going to be resolved and I could pick them up this afternoon. Well I checked my email this morning and now she is trying to say I owe her money!!! I am beyond frustrated and this has just set my day off wrong. It's bad enough to be unhappy with your wedding pictures in the first place....and then for someone to tell you that you owe them MORE MONEY for something that isn't what it should be. I'm struggling. I can't figure out if I'm mad or just really sad. This is all just very disappointing. I know that God is sees my heart and I feel like the little kid asking God to bring them a barbie for Christmas. hee hee But I know that we serve a loving God who sees our EVERY need even the small silly things. I just ask you all to pray for me today, I'm feeling on edge and I just ask that this situation will be resolved quickly and easily. I ask God to be in control of my life even the small and silly things and to help me have a good attitude no matter what. I know this is totally random but I needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening :-)

2 comments:

Callie said...

I will pray for you Tess. That sounds like no fun at all, but we know that God is sovereign and has already worked this situation out.

erin said...

Hey! You're blogging. Yay. The picture is beautiful...can't wait to see the rest. Fun keeping up!