Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sawyer's 2nd Birthday

I cannot believe that my baby is 2 years old. I saw a friends blog who took a picture of her kids first thing when they woke up on their birthday each year. So this is my second time taking his picture when he first gets up. I'm loving the tradition already. :-)Sawyer is such a joy. He is so happy all the time. I can hardly believe he is 2 because he is so sweet and obedient. Don't get me wrong he has his moments but for the most part he is very good. I thank the Lord every day for giving me such a pleasant little boy. He is still all about Buzz light year but he also enjoys doing crafts and painting being creative. He's talking up a storm and we laugh all the time at the things he comes up with.
A few of my favorite things he says:
Chicken:Chinkin
Lolly Pops: Wobbies
He loves to say "where are you......oh there it is!"
He's talks all day long....I'm afraid he got the blabber mouth gene from me :-)

Mimi Pappa and Andrew came and took us out to luck for Sawyer bday. He also had presents to open which he is totally into now.

Yummy ice cream cake
light saber from daddy
at the lunch the owner of the restaurant had found Sawyer's Buzz (that he threw in the lake a few weeks before). It was really sweet and Sawyer was SO HAPPY.

No comments: