Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crafty days at Christmas

I've been wanting to make a Christmas stocking for Sawyer and this year I finally had the time to make it happen. Tyson picked out the pattern and I'm happy with how it turned out. When Sawyer was born the nurse brought him to me in a red stocking. I've been saving it (because I'm too sentimental to throw it away) even though I've had no use for it. Tyson suggested I use the material from it for the lining and backing of Sawyer's new stocking and I thought it was GREAT. It makes the stocking feel a little more special.I wanted to do something special for my mother in law for Christmas. So I decided to make her a Christmas stocking. I am THRILLED with how it turned out. I didn't get a picture of it after it was all put together. I used a deep green backing and a red felt for the lining.
Little shoes: Made these little shoes for my new niece Aliyah. Every girl need a nice pare of black shoes. :-)

No comments: