Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sawyer's 2nd Birthday Party!

My 200th Post!!
For Sawyer's 2nd birthday my mom and dad helped me throw a "Buzz lightyear" party. My mom found this amazing Buzz costume at a yard sale. Sawyer wore it the entire time and LOVED it. My parents bought him a full size Buzz a while ago and my dad would play with sawyer on Skype with the Buzz. When we got home my parents had buzz waiting in the car for the drive home. He loved it so much we had to put it away for the party because he never wanted to put it down.
I love my little Buzz
Our baby is growing up

Favor bags
Yes even Buzz Mac and Cheese


















We are so thankful for all of our wonderful friends who were able to come and celebrate with us.

Sawyer opening his present from my parents.
A BUZZ TENT




No comments: