Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Paul and Amanda's Wedding

November 20, 2010 Paul and Amanda tied the knot. Tyson, Sawyer and I were all able to participate in the event. Sawyer was the cutest ring bearer ever. He walked out and the little flower girl started crying so he froze for a second. Then I whispered to him from behind the wall to go and see Graaa (my dad who was on the stage). He looked up yelled GRAAAA and ran down the isle. Super cute. He got up there and said hey Paul and threw the pillow up on the stage. A few minutes later he noticed Jesse and said "Oh Jesse" haha. He sat with my mom and did pretty good. He made a few comments here and there like "crying crying" when he heard the flower girl crying and "Amen" while my dad was praying. My friend Summer had my camera to take pictures and the battery died right after she took a few of Sawyer. So I didn't get any of the ceremony but I'm thrilled with the few she got of Sawyer. :-)Again these are out of order (I don't know how I keep setting them up this way). Oh well this is them saying bye. :-)
Cousin Ryan, Kelly and Jesse
Being a ring bearer is so tiring. No nap and a full day going till 9:30pm wiped out!

Singing some Karaoke with Amanda
Us reliving the good days on "our stage"
Best Man toast
Dancing with my little man

My Boys!
Love this one! He loves lolly pops or "wabbies" as he calls them :-)
Beautiful Kel Kel and Percy

"Hey Graaaa"
My Family

No comments: